Thursday, May 1, 2008

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

CLARIFICATION!

My Blog of April 29, " A POWERFUL MESSAGE FOR TODAY" is about a young female friend with a prescription drug and alcohol problem. IT IS NOT ABOUT DOE, as some people have seemed to assume. I am not sure why her friends have assumed the worst. I am sorry about that.

It is about a friend in California,who I have chosen to walk away from until she gets professional help. The story is very personal to me because I failed to help her see the effects on the people who care for her, including her parents, husband, daughter and friends. I could do no more for her.

It is important that you read the message in red. That is what the real message of the Blog was. It happened to come as I was wrestling with what to do about the situation with my friend. It was a powerful message on many levels for me.

Sam

No comments: