Friday, March 14, 2008

KING OF THE FAIRY PRINCESSES!

It is Good to be the King!

I can’t be the Mayor of Einsteins and a Mayor at the Coronado Golf Course at the same time. I am too junior at the bar to be elected mayor of the Coronado Bar and Grill, and so I proclaimed myself king. But king of what?

I got into a conversation about the signs of the zodiac with a thirty something female friend. While looking up some zodiac things on the web, I came across a site that sold ceramic fairies, one for each sign of the zodiac. I learned that fairies are currently a pretty big collectors item. I sent one to my friend, and she loved it. A friend of hers saw it and loved it as well. So, I bought one for her, and she loved it. AH HAH! Sounds like a plan!

I gave one to Doe of course, my original girlfriend. When I meet a lady who I think will make a good princess, I learn their birth date and send them a surprise Zodiac Fairy. There are no age requirements.

As I gathered momentum, I hit on my Coronado destiny. King Of The Zodiac Fairy Princesses. It is good to be not only the mayor but the king. I now have Zodiac Fairy Princesses everywhere. So many left to crown; so little time.

I am their protector and hugger! I am not a sugar daddy, but I am sweet. Being both a mayor and a king keeps me young. And yes, I am still a dirty old man, but I wear a crown.

Have a nice day!

Sammy Carl

King of the Zodiac Fairy Princesses
Mayor of Einsteins

No comments: