Thursday, March 12, 2009

SEE MY FACE ON FACEBOOK!

Observation of the Day!

As a man of the 21st century, I joined Facebook. It is an interesting activity, but I get confused. Friends get all mixed in with each other. The good part is I really connect with some old friends, relatives and people I don't even know. I still don't know exactly how it all works. When Doe joined Facebook, I said, "I'll be damned."

I wrote about Twitter a few months ago. I considered myself a real man of the 21st century, when I found out about twitterng. However, I really don't know how to Twit. At least I know what it is, but I don't think instant messages like, "I am eating a ham sandwich" is very interesting to any one except for a research project on the eating habits of the old.

I discovered texting on the magic cell phone. This is not so unique, but for an old fart like me to use text is kind of rare in my generation. It really keeps me in touch with my young friends. It is much more efficient than voice mail. It is like voice mail except the long winded and boring greetings are not there. "Sorry, I am not here, please leave a message etc, etc". I know you are not there because I got voice mail, dummy.

Thanks for reading my Blog, calling me, writing on my wall, texting me, voice mailing me, twiting me, emailing me and thinking of me every once in a while. I love you all.

In the mean time I will continue to trudge on through the 21st century happy as a clam and a pig in s**t.

Have a nice day!

Sammy C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about Twitter. Really, I don't care that much to have a play by play of everyone's activities, or lack thereof.

Text ya later,
Kris