Thursday, July 17, 2008

TWEETS FROM A TWITTER!

Comments From Jennifer!

In an effort to present all views, I received this comment from the social media consultant, Jennifer Van Grove. What Jennifer doesn't seem to understand is satire. Lighten up Jenn! We love you. You must have Googled today. Good Luck with your business, and I do understand your work. I applaud you for finding a niche in this ever more complicated world. If you live in San Diego, I spend several months in Coronado, and you live in the best place in the country. Maybe I'll catch up to you at a Tweetup. Good Luck! and I am a man of the 21st century. I am actually a man of the 20th century trying to be cool.

Jennifer Van Grove has left a new comment on your post "TWEET,TWEET, SWEET!":

Sam, I realize that twitter may seem one dimensional to you and that you use it to "txt message minutia" but that just means you either don't understand what other purposes twitter can be used for, or you've got a lot of minutia to share.

As a social media consultant I try to help companies understand how to use social media sites, like twitter, to listen and engage with their customer communities. It's a pretty simple idea, but most businesses have no clue where to start or what they should be doing.

Thank you for being concerned about the quality of my life, but I do have one - and it's a fun one at that. I use Twitter, as well as other sites like Friendfeed, to do a lot more than update on minutia. There's a networking side (which I've blogged about), there's an education side (people share a ton of information), and there's also a very cool social side (which is why I organize the Tweetup).

If you ever want to know more, you know where to find me...[hopefully you gathered I meant Twitter]

jbruin

Thanks for the comment!

Sam Arnold

No comments: