Thursday, July 10, 2008

SMALL OBSERVATIONS!

Tidbits

These are little things I observed on our trip to Michigan.

A motorcycle with a man and wife in their fifties riding along the highway. The bike had training wheels. I hope they don’t stop at a biker bar.

Weird Wax Museum. I have no idea what you would see, but it was also the home of the “Mystery Spot”.

Sign advertising Pasties in the UP. Easy fellows. They are Polish ravioli.

Sign on small business, Honest Injun’ Trading Trap! Not exactly politically correct, but honest Injun.

Snowmobile Museum. I didn’t know they were old enough to have a museum.

A village named Germfask. Couldn’t find a translation, just thought it was an interesting name.

And finally for the guys. A sign on I-94 by Gary, Indiana advertising a “Gentleman’s Club”.

The Cruisin’ Chubby!

Have a nice day!

Sammy

No comments: