Wednesday, July 16, 2008

GUEST OBSERVATION!

OBSERVATION OF THE DAY
BY
MARK ARNOLD

So I was watching the all-star game go into extra innings when I saw a
commerical that made me think the economy might not be as bad as we
all think.

The ad was for "Just for Men" hair coloring. For years the commericals
promised to get ride of all your gray hair and restore it to the
youthful color it once was.

My how times have changed. Now Just for Men offers "Touch of Grey". It
now promises to get ride of almost all your gray hair. Everything but
those sexy George Clooney gray hairs, will be restored to it's
youthful color.

As a man of 31 who has a handful of gray hairs, (of which my stylist
promises will looks sexy) I am left to wonder if I will ever look at
my hair and say, I like some gray, but not all if it.

My how technology is amazing. First the new iPhone and now Touch of
Grey.

How does this new wonder product determine which hairs and the sexy
George Clooney gray hairs vs. the Archie Bunker creepy old man hairs?

If we can afford a product that knows sexy hairs from non sexy hairs,
maybe we can find a solution for rising gas prices and the morgage
crisis.

It makes me sad, but then I think to myself, "at least I'm not bald
like my brother, cause that would just suck."

I don't think they will ever make "Touch of Male Pattern Baldness"
for that sexy Nic Cage look.

Have a nice day!

Mark P. Arnold, Chip off the old block.

No comments: