Monday, June 23, 2008

BRAIN OWIE!

I first got to know Drew McMillen when he came to work for us at the Multifoods Frozen Foods Company in Riverside California. He was a recent graduate of UC Riverside with an MBA. From the start Drew was a keeper. He is just one of those people who you knew was going to be successful.

He had an unfortunate incident in 2004 that changed his life, his career and most all his family. Here, in is own words about what happened that fateful day.

Hi, I'm Drew McMillen and in March of 2004 I was coming home from meeting the CEO of one of the largest processors of vegetables in the world about joining their company when I heard a loud buzzing on my head. Though I was at a traffic light, I was able to go through, pull into a parking lot at a Hollywood Video store before I passed out. Somehow I was found 28 hrs later by a friend who drove up from So. California 5 hrs away who made a wrong turn while looking for me and turned around in the same parking lot.

Everyone was at a loss as to what happened to Drew. He just disappeared. You have to ask yourself what made his close friend from Southern California pull into that particular because he made a wrong turn? Fate, luck, karma, God's plan for Drew. I will let you decide.

I won't go on with the rest of the story. I will let you read it from his website. www.brainowie.com.

Please give it a look.

Have a nice day!

Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sammie Carl-
What about McCain's challenge to create a battery that will far surpass what has been developed? of course, if Nuclear is DOA for the Dems, how do you recharge all these clean burning cars? I know, let's sue someone for not having created it already!!!