Monday, September 22, 2008

THIS IS BEST I CAN DO!

Not Much Here!

My favorite type of writing is humor and satire, but it has been hard to do lately with everything going on around us. There is nothing funny about politics and meltdowns. I did find a couple of items worth mentioning. I guess I will call it, dumbness.

1. David Blaine attempting to hang upside down for 60 hours and without eating. What on earth does that do to enhance the human experience. My bet is that he doesn't make it.

2. The man who shut down Terminal 6 at JFK because TSA found replica WWll hand grenaides in his bag.

3. George Michael being arrested again in a public restroom with marijuana and crack cocaine. Doesn't he have a better place to do his drugs? I believe this is the third time.

Have a nice day!

Sam

No comments: