Thursday, October 2, 2008

HERE I AM AGAIN!


Observation of the Day!

Well, I'm baaaack. I arrived in Coronado for the month of October last evening. There is really not too much more I can say about this wonderful place. You've heard it too many times. BORING!

I am looking forward to golf and hanging out at the golf course.

My flight was on time. I flew Sun Country, which just cut the salaries of their employees in half. Sun Country gives hamburgers on their flights. They are really small enough to be sliders. I was worried I would only get a half hamburger. I didn't. I got a small ham and cheese sandwich.

The flight crew was poorer, but very pleasant. I like Sun Country. I hope they survive. The boss of the holding company just had FBI, Postal inspectors and IRS raid his offices. Seems they are going to charge him with fraud. Some kind of Ponzi scheme. Mr. Petters has always given away large sums to non-profits and universities. It seems he also he also borrowed money from them as well. He promised them 24% interest for a ninety day note. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. These people have absolutely no financial understanding. It makes you wonder what happens to your charitable giving.

What the hell, the sky is blue, the sun is warm. What more do I need? Maybe a better market I guess, so I can afford Nirvana.

Have a nice day!

Sam

No comments: