Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A POWERFUL MESSAGE FOR TODAY!

Observation of the Day!

I received this from one of my cousins today. The first sentence is very powerful. I find that it particularly had an impact on me because I have recently walked away a person for whom I really care about. I have nothing more to offer her until she acknowledges the fact that she has an addiction to prescription drugs and alcohol, and she seeks professional help. Maybe she will be gone from my life forever. I hope not.

"God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you walk away from, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.


Father, God bless all my friends in whatever it is that you know they may need this day! And may their life be full of your peace, prosperity and power as they seek to have a closer relationship with you."


Amen.

Sam

No comments: