Saturday, July 6, 2013

Father Knows Best!


Search me, O God, and know my heart:
Try me,and know my thoughts.
And see if there be any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting


Psalms 139 23-24


One of the things I have finally learned and now understand is the third piece of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit.  It is the God that resides within us. It's the inner moral control of doing the right thing. It is the moral and ethical compass of me. Some choose to ignore this inner voice and must endure the consequences of sinful behavior, but let's be clear we all are sinners, big and small. My personal code is to ask myself the age old question, " What would Jesus do?"It's a pretty good premise to living a more meaningful and happy life.

We know right from wrong, or at least we should. But God knows best. In this Psalm we are asking for him to see those sins we don't see in ourselves. 

In the mean time try be the best person you can be. God is with you.

Have a blessed day!

Samuel

No comments: