Saturday, August 23, 2008

DOG DAYS! OR BORING MYSELF TO DEATH ONE DAY AT A TIME!


Non-Observation of the Day

I am sure all my regular readers have noticed my posted have dwndled to a trickle. I am truly sorry, but the dog days of summer are upon me. I just haven't observed much happening around me because it would seem that the dog days are dogging everybody.

Let's see what I can muster up about the summer that is rapidly winding down.

It has been a good summer weather wise in Minnesota. It got off to a wet and cold start, but ended in good shape. Very few days over 90 and few nights under 59. God that's boring!

I didn't play too much golf. Once a week and no practice in between. I guess I play golf in California more now. I did learn that the highest handicap I have ever had over the last twenty years is not so bad. It has been very rewarding. In my senior league I have won more money in the last two years than I ever did with lower handicap. Golf stories are also boring.

Those are the highlights of the summer. WOW! That's it? That's the best I can do! I hope to get back on track as the observation business picks up this fall. I have plans.

Have a nice summer day.

Sam

No comments: